BIPVCOM offers modern solar solution for the transport and logistics segment
- Solar energy projects have been intensively developing in recent years and have already become commonplace in the energy, industry and household sectors.
- Together with Hanergy, we have examined the use of flexible panels in the transport and logistics segment.
- We identified the main issues associated with truck operations, prepared special offers for cost optimization through solar solutions and calculated the efficiency of investments.
- We have identified the basic types of transportation vehicles for the installation of solar panels and the impact of solar investments on labour productivity and driver satisfaction.
- We have also shown that our decisions are in line with current legal and environmental European initiatives.
- All this has led us to TIPV - Transport Integrated Photovoltaics solutions.
Matching with current trends in the transport and logistics segment
Solar solutions in transport match perfectly with sustainability policies and environmental protection.
- Idle laws - Many municipalities have laws that prohibit idling for engines
- Noise Restrictions - Municipalities also have noise regulations that prohibit free work at certain hours
- Carbon Reduction - Using clean solar energy instead of fuel reduces emissions, helping drivers comply with environmental regulations to meet corporate carbon footprint
- Reducing fuel consumption. Fuel is required to drive electronics in the vehicle - 2.3 l/h of diesel is typically for an idle engine. Air conditioning, refrigeration, etc., demand more
- Fuel is required to power vehicle electronics—.6 gal/hr of gas is typical to idle the engine. Air conditioning, refrigeration, etc. require even more